Hybrid Folding SMART GatesMaximum-Duty Smart, Modern Gates for Maximum Security
NEW! Introducing the Hybrid SMART Gate: Unrivaled Security and Versatility
Experience the pinnacle of security with our groundbreaking Hybrid SMART Gates. This innovative gate ensures the protection of restricted areas while prioritizing safe emergency egress. Whether deployed on the interior or exterior of a building, it acts as an additional layer of defense against break-ins.
The intelligent access locking mechanism seamlessly integrates with existing security systems, providing enhanced control and monitoring. Exclusively available in single gates, the Hybrid SMART Gate sets a new standard for security solutions.
Explore the comprehensive comparison of all Folding Gates in our Folding Gate Product Overview.
Key Features of Our SMART Gates:
- Versatile installation options for interior or exterior use
- Integration capability with the building’s existing security system through a mag lock; check with your current provider for compatibility and software connection
- Electromagnetic lock ensures fail-safe assurance with an impressive 750 lbs of holding power
- Compatible with either a card reader or a keypad for convenient and traceable access
- Emergency exit compliance, trusted by Fire Marshals, thanks to the absence of a bottom track
- Secures openings up to 12 feet wide
Single-Access Locking Options:
|Keypad||Alarm Controls KP-200 + KP-400|
& Keypad Combo
|HID EntryProx 4045 + KP-300 Turnstile|
*For use where integrated network security is NOT already in place (gate to operate independently).
Specifications of Our SMART Gates:
|Finish||Galvanized, Powder Coat Colors Available|
|Webbing||3/8″ x 3/4″ 14-gauge Steel|
|Vertical Channel||1-1/4″ x 5/8″, 14-gauge C-channel|
|Trolley||1″ Steel Wheels|
|Top Track||1-7/8″ x 1-5/16″ 11-gauge U-channel|
|Locking Bar||1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ Tube Pre-prepped Locking Bar|
|Lock||Electromagnetic lock. Floor bolt with vertical channels allow for a quick emergency clearing|
|Rivets||1/4″ x 1-1/2″ Steel|
to speak with a product specialist!
Blockader Gates is a division of the Tamis Corporation.